Coaches often ask us if there is anything they can do to help out around the website.
Here is an initial list.
Help promote the website
We put most of our energy into running a quality website. We depend on you to tell others about the website. The website has grown to its present size without any large marketing campaign. Thank you for spreading the word about the website!
- Place a link to Athletic.net on your school's sports page
- Email the website link to a few coaches who would appreciate knowing about it.
- Spread the word at meets you attend
- Use it as the method to accept entries to your meets that way every attending coach will join the site with a free account
- Become a Site Supporter! You get great new features and help us meet our expenses
You can help other users by writing documentation and How-To guides. Your existing coach email and password allow you to edit this website.
- Add/Update this documentation website and create new How-To guides
- Help us, and new users, by recording updated tutorial videos. Some of the existing videos are out of date.
- Please report duplicate meets
- Please update school alignments
- Enter your results
- Upload results for ENTIRE meets
The single greatest reason to look at Athletic.net is to get results, run hypothetical races and see interesting statistics. The more current and historical races entered, the more interesting the site will become. The uploader for cross country has been significantly improved and the track parsing uploader will automatically recognize and read most common formats of results.
Would you like to try your hand at contributing code to the website?
- You could develop a Facebook plug-in for Athletic.net,
- Or develop a cross country course Google mapping program.
- Have other ideas, let us know
'''Can you think of other items that should be on this page?''' Please edit and update this page!